Crochet pattern to create a monkey doll. The monkey is 16" tall (41 cm). It's huggable and great for children. The arms and legs are floppy and flexible.
For materials you can use:
- DK, Light Worsted: Bonny Baby DK from Robin (blue = 110g, pink 1361 = 20g and cream 1365 = 20g);
- 5.00 mm hook (US: H/8, UK: 6);
- 3.25 mm hook (US: D/3, UK: 10) used for crocheting black eyes;
- DMC Pearl Cotton Thread Size 3 (115/3): Color Black 310 = 1 skein;
- Tapestry needle;
- Polyester fibrefill = 170g.
Please note: This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.