Crochet pattern to create a Gingerbread Man. The doll is 16 inches tall (41 cm).
The doll is easy to make. The pattern uses U.S. crochet abbreviations:
ch = chain
sc = single crochet
st = stitch
sl = slip
rnd = round
tog = together
For materials you can use:
- DK, Light Worsted: Robin DK (taupe = 120g, red = 50g and white 30g);
- 5.00 mm hook (US: H/8, UK: 6);
- Tapestry needle;
- Polyester fibrefill = 170g;
- Two black 12 mm buttons for eyes;
- Three 14 mm buttons for decoration;
- Needle and thread for attaching buttons.
This doll is part of a series. Other patterns in the same series: Huggy Snowman and Huggy Santa Claus.
Please note: This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.