Crochet pattern to make 7 little animal dolls: a bunny, puppy, bear, cat, ducky, frog and piglet.
Size: the dolls are 2.4 inches/ 6 cm high (excluding ears).
This is an easy crochet pattern and requires knowledge of basic crochet terms.
For materials you can use:
- No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). I used Catania from Schachenmayr SMC (white, black, green, brown, pink, dark, pink, red, peach and yellow);
- 3.00 mm hook;
- Black and white embroidery floss;
- Polyester fiberfill;
- 6 pairs of 6mm safety eyes or other eyes as desired;
- 3 white 7mm buttons for cat eyes and pig snout;
- 2 black 5mm beads for frog’s eyes;
- Tapestry needle;
- Sewing needle and thread for attaching cat eyes;
(These materials are not included).
Please note: This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.