Crochet pattern to create a girl doll. Denise is 16 inches (41 cm) tall.
This is an easy crochet pattern, but you have to know the basic stitches:
ch = chain;
sc = single crochet;
st = stitch;
sl st = slip stitch.
For materials you can use:
- DK, Light Worsted: Robin DK (pink = 30g, beige = 45g, light blue = 15g, dark blue = 30g, white = 5g and dark brown = 35 g);
- 5.00 mm hook (US: H/8, UK: 6);
- Red embroidery thread or red DK yarn to embroider mouth;
- Tapestry needle;
- 1 pair of 12mm safety eyes;
- Polyester fibrefill = 170 g;
- 5 Heart buttons (about 1cm) for decoration.
- The doll is not suitable for children under 3 years because of the heart buttons.
- This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.
Keywords: crochet, Amigurumi, doll, dolly, girl, pattern.